In case you missed it, another preview lesson from the How to Create a Species/Race course is available. This lesson is about disposition. Is your species or race good or evil, and what does that really mean anyway? Learn how to make this more interesting in this course lesson from World Building University. Topics include:
- Whether “good” and “evil” are oversimplifications and if that’s okay
- What it means to be good or evil and the effect on our writing and world building
- Is good and evil one-dimensional?
- why are all elves good and ogres bad, for example?
- How to be more complex and have both dispositions in a single species
- How to fill out the course template for this lesson
Course details and curriculum can be found at https://www.worldbuilding.university/courses/how-to-create-a-species-race/