The replay of webinar #2 is now live on YouTube. Thanks to all who asked questions or attended. Please check out the video and remember to like it, subscribe, and leave a comment on the video itself (this all helps with engagement).
Things covered in the video:
– How to kill rock people!
– How can I make a fictional (modern) town #map?
– What world building mistakes to avoid
– How do you start world building?
– What are the five most important questions to answer when world building?
– How much of a problem is inconsistency in a fictional world?
– What’s an effective way to reveal exposition?
– If I want to build a country from the ground up, how would you design it?
– How do you limit scope creep?
– Rock people follow up question
– Writing tips throughout!